Sunday, May 17, 2009

A week end for me.

Yesterday was Saturday. Oh, you know that. Why am I telling you things you already know? (I don't know...)

Oh well. Yesterday I played computer and WII. you know... A lazy day. I also re discovered that playing hide-and-go-seek with your family is very fun. I tried to hide under my parent's bed... Long story short, Alyssa found me with dad's help, and I was then the dust-bunny queen. Those little critters add up fast on a tile floor!

Today we went to church (of course) But we also made frosted sugar cookies. I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! and hipper. That extra frosting has got to go some where! he he he... ;)

This is a totally random image, but I thought I would post it anyway. Isn't she so pretty?

Well, I have got to go back to school tomorrow, so I'd better go. TTYL! :)

No comments: