Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back from Utah and the beach

Okay, I know I have not been on in... a long time, but I am posting now, right?

I got back from my early-summer vacation in Utah Sunday night. I had fun, but it is really good to be back home. You know what I mean? My cousins and aunt took me out shopping and dazzled me up. Now I have my ears pierced, and 3 new outfits. Thanks for your help, girls! My aunt was also kind enough to take me out to get my hair cut! Who could ask for more?

We also got to visit the beach on our drive to family. The water along the beach at California is chilly, but it still makes for a nice relaxing day. I sure had a great time at the beach, and I can't wait until I can go back to the coast. Down where we are it is only 5 hours away from the Gulf of Mexico, so it could happen. And there is even warmer water there! Maybe I can actually swim at the beach next time!

Okay. TTYNT! I made that one up. (talk to you next time!)

No comments: